My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Friday, May 30, 2008

Dakota is Done with 5th Grade!!!



Beginning of the Year
to the left

End of the Year
below
on the right














Dakota is getting to the point of not wanting mom to take his picture, but I just had too today, the last day of 5th grade! It only comes once and I of course have to document it with pictures!!!


So as I took these pictures, he ran to the car so I wouldn't embarrass him anymore than I had already!

He has grown in so many ways this year and did really well in school too!


He will be in advance classes next year in 6th grade!!

Looking forward to the end of school, he was all smiles when he got to the car.

Summer fun is on its way!!!

Is it difficult for anyone besides me to believe that this little man is going into 6th grade!!!

Time flies!

We will update you often with summer fun and news!

We hope to see some of y'all more this summer!!!

Have a great weekend and a wonderful summer!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

he has changed SO much! hhahhaa, what a stud! i remember those times, sitting and waiting for him, then going and getting our slushes from sonic! 6th grade! wow!