My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Monday, May 05, 2008

So Proud!!!!

OK, y'all!

I have to brag a bit on my eldest son!!!!

Saturday he made 2 amazing goals!

This first picture is of him making a penalty shot. IT WENT IN!!! It was so cool. Someone had been fouled and Sarah, his coach, chose him to shot it. It was a powerful kick and he scored!!!

A couple of plays later, there was a corner kick. He has done a few of these now, but never scored off of them.

Well, this picture, I know it isn't very good, but Dakota is standing over in the corner where he just kicked from.

And what you can't see in the picture is the ball going into the goal! He scored off of a corner kick. I believe that ball hit the leg of an opponent and went into the goal!

It was so cool!!! Unfortunately, his dad was in DC and last week when there were a few spectators, (Granma, Pappy, Aunt Shelly, Stephen, Tom and Angie) he didn't score.

I wish I had a video of it! It was amazing! Way to go Dakota! Love you, you soccer scorin' kid!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Kari-

he didn't score on a penalty kick. it was a free kick. i think for mother's day, i'm getting you a guide to soccer terms :) hahhahahahah!

i love that i was there. and i love you.

Hendrick Family said...

Go Dakota! So proud of you!!

Mrs. Heather