My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Friday, May 23, 2008

Darrin - a published illustrator!


Just wanted to let you all know that Darrin is a published illustrator!!! Although this isn't the first time his work has been published, this is his first time published in something that is for sale!!!!

Darrin drew and colored the cover for this book aimed at tweens and young adults!

How cool that something that he drew is on amazon.com.

Go and check it out!

He did this awhile ago, and never knew if anything would pan out, but here it is!!! My husband is very talented!!!!

WAY TO GO BABE! SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!

1 comment:

Nannie said...

Mega congratulations and PTL!!