My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Little Kru Man!!

I can not tell you how many pairs of clothing my boys go through in a day! With the weather HOT now, it only worsens! Mainly because Kye and Kru LOVE water. So they are forever getting wet as you can see a couple of posts ago, and every time they do that, it is another change of clothes!!

Kru LOVES to play in the water, wherever it may be, and this includes the kitchen and usually while I'm attempting to make supper.



He inevitably, soaks his shirt, pants, cupboards, floor and head each and every time he gets to the sink. He also has figured out how to do all of this without my assistance!

Again, can't wait to be at the pool daily!!!!!




2 comments:

Whitney said...

you would post about kru on a thursday...the first thursday i could not have kru-day. you are wicked, kari stephens, oh so wicked!

Kari said...

Whit!!!

He asked for you today so many times. Of course he had no idea what day it was, but he did see me get my bag and said in Kru style, "when whitney coming?"

So precious... I didn't do it on purpose, but he did miss you a ton today!

Love you!