My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Friday, May 02, 2008

A Sick House!


One of the worst things in hot weather is being sick! I mean, when it's "cold" outside, it isn't as bad cause you really wouldn't be outside any way, but with it warm and nice outside, you want to be out in it!

For the past 2 or so weeks, there has been at least 1 or more people sick in my house!!!!

I'm tired of it and wish it would be gone!!!

Late last night, Kru woke me up with a fever and cough.....

this morning, Kye isn't at school because his tummy hurts....

Dakota missed Monday and Tuesday of school....


Darrin came home early from work on Monday and didn't go to work on Tuesday....

I have felt not 100% now for over a week - coughing, sniffing - not sure if sick or allergies.....

SERIOUSLY....

I'M DONE!!!!! I WANT US ALL TO BE WELL!!!!

It's crazy how this stuff is going around like mad here!

I hope your household doesn't catch it no matter where you live!

And I pray that we will be well soon!!!!

No comments: