My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Little Kru Man!!!

2 weeks ago, we began our summer routine of going to the pool almost everyday!

Bryce was there on one of these days and had some really cool Superman goggles. Kru didn't wear goggles last season, but he really wanted to try Bryce's. He was kind to share and Kru LOVED them!

We had to run to HEB to buy a pair for us!




















He choose a Nemo pair and he wears them ALL the time!

Here are a few shots of him with the hose in the front yard!

He is going to literally wear them out! :)



We were at the pool earlier today after church.
Kru-man was so tired that this is where and how he fell asleep!

2 comments:

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

He is so precious. I lvoe pictures of little ones when they sleep...they sleep as hard as they play!!

I can't wait to play with you at the pool again soon!!

Cindy said...

LOVE the goggles!