My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Saturday, August 30, 2008

1 week down, only 35 more to go!!!!!

Yes!  We made it through the first week of school!

Exhausted!

But we made it!  

YAY!!!

Dakota is enjoying his advanced classes, except homework has already hit!  It is good for him and I KNOW he will learn a ton this year!  Really impressed with the 6th grade team that he is on, he is a Cheetah.  He's not so sure about this dressing down thing for PE, though.  But he likes it that he wears deodorant now!  I guess I can remember back to when I wanted to do that too!  

Kye did better than I thought he would!  He was way excited and that continued throughout the week.  He has been super tired, but still getting up and ready in the morning!  He doesn't tell me much about his days, but he was really jazzed about computer class the other day!  At rest time all week, but Friday, he slept.  He really seems to like it and I'm praying that that will continue.

Friday I actually subbed in his classroom.  It was neat to see what he does at school all day long.  He interacts well with the kids and he was surprisingly obedient to me, so I'm hoping he is that way with Mrs. B.  The Lord will again be teaching me about trusting in Him and only Him, while my boys are away from me.  I can't think about it too much, I have to lay it down, pray and trust believing in faith that Jesus will be with them this year and that they will be ok.

So we are recouping from our week this weekend.  Trying to sleep in this morning and hope so tomorrow.  Of course today when we could sleep in, the boys were up early!  Murphy's law!

I hope y'all have a blessed weekend!

No comments: