My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Living Hope's Summer Olympics

Today, many of us from Living Hope, had Thomas Pool all to ourselves for almost 2 hours!

It was great! So many kids and lovely women that I have enjoyed so much this summer. Women I already knew, some I didn't know at all and others I now know! I love summer!

So, with the Olympics inspiring, our kids had our own mini-Olympics (water only) today!

Here's our diving competition!!!
Megan
Kru
Kye
Jalie
Sydni gets set!
Connor
Breaktime & Spectators!!!




Races!!!
Anson, Dakota, Connor and Tyler


Our Kind of Water Polo!



What a great day! I'm hoping it wasn't the last day of fun at the pool with friends!

2 comments:

Hendrick Family said...

How cute are they?

Oh how I have LOVED this summer!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, that was so much fun, We hope it's not the last day of fun either. We love going to the pool with you, it makes it so much fun! see you later! :)