My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Friday, August 08, 2008

A Week to Recover!!!

It amazes me how long it takes sometimes to recover from going away!!!

Darrin and I had a great time at the wedding last weekend that he was a groomsman in. I WISH we had taken at least 1 picture of us as a couple, but we did not! :( And if I don't say so myself, we were a stunning couple! We haven't dressed up like that since the Heartball of 2005! But oh well!

The boys had a blast that weekend with "my" college girls! All 6 of them were worn out and I know the girls are still recovering as well! I hope I didn't ruin my chances of babysitting again!?! (just kidding, I know I didn't!)

I wanted to add a few more pictures of their weekend and I wish I could figure out how to get my video from my camera up on here!!! All I can get is sound, no picture!

There are only 17 days until school starts for Dakota and Kye! We are going to squeeze in a few weekend trips away before that, but I feel as though our summer is gone! Wow! It flew by!!!

I'll write again soon, but enjoy these photos!

My Own Band!!! Praisin' Jesus, of course!!!
This is Christina, finally a picture!!!
Having fun at Chuck 'E Cheese's!!!
Surprise! Friends were already there!!
This is one of Kye's bestest friends, Jax!
And of course, there was DANCING!!!!
My boys love to dance!!!
This is the most intense slip-n-slide I have ever seen!!
It's HUGE!!!
Campfire fun within the city limits, not realizing there was a burning ban!
More and more boys!!!!
Anson, Michael and Alex rounded out the troop of boys for
yummy smores on Friday night!
Like I said earlier, the boys had a ton of fun!!! I don't think they ate supper once at home! They also went to U-Paint It and made some wonderful pieces of pottery. And they even surprised me and made me a fabulous coffee mug!!!

If I haven't said it yet..... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! Nichole, Christina and Mary!! You are forever sealed into my boys' hearts and mine as well!!! I love you all VERY MUCH!!!!

3 comments:

Mary said...

we know...we're pretty much amazing.

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

No pride there, huh Mary!!! Not sure if I want my comment to be that close to hers...just kidding.

They were great babysitters and we had great fun. Did you know that if you make smores in August the chocolate melts before you even put it on the graham cracker!!!

Kari said...

Yep, knew that about the smores thing as we did that at pre-teen camp! It's crazy!!! Only in Texas!! Right!?! :)