My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Friday, August 22, 2008


Kru woke up this morning, comes into me as I'm sorting laundry and says," Look, I have a unicorn on my head!"

And then on a side note of nothing related, we went to the library today to turn in our summer reading cards, and Darrin got HIS FIRST EVER library card!!!!

Yes, you heard me correctly! 4 days shy of his 37th birthday, my husband got his FIRST library card in his entire life!

That blows me away! Whatever!!! :)

1 comment:

Mary said...

i've never had a library card...who needs one?