My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

KidShine!!!


During the Summer at church, we don't do Awana. We still have Bible Study and kid stuff at church and it's called Kid Shine. At the end of the Summer, the kids have a worship service singing the songs they have learned and serving in the other areas of worship.

I was again blessed by seeing and hearing children worshiping God and praising His name. I was also convicted that I need to be leading my little men better in the Word and training them in the Way that God would have me and not the way I have been.

Here is a video that they showed during the service!


Here are a few shots of our night and I am trying to figure out how to get a video up, but my camera is not working with me!!!

Kids' Chat
Isn't Kru such a cutie!?!
Listening to "Stuporman" & Ms. Melodi tell the story for Kids' Chat

Dakota helped with parking!
Looking like a pro!

Kye helped with offering, but he likes to call it
"passing the plate."
Nice Job Buddy!

Worship Time
I truly believe that there isn't anything as powerful as children singing for Jesus!
Most everyone knows this about me, but I LOVE and am passionate about children and children worshiping their Lord. I believe that it touches the Lord differently than adult worship, for I believethat their innocent, child-like faith, whole hearted worship beseeches the Lord in ways that we as adults have yet to learn or remember!
I was blessed and moved deeply!
Tyler, Dakota and Jenarious worship. I didn't get a picture of it, but when a 10and an almost 12 year old are worshiping God with eyes closed and expressions of worship on their face, I can't praise Jesus' name enough!
Kye loves to worship and sing for Jesus!!! He was so into it not as a performance kind of way, but he put his whole self into worship that night and I LOVED it! I am so thrilled that he loves Jesus like this that he isn't afraid to care about what others will think of him if he raises his hands or closes his eyes or sings super loud for Jesus!!! Thank You Jesus for this little man!

Two of my most favorite people!
Mary & Crystal!!!

Ariana, Kru & Anaka!
Love these precious, beautiful little girls!!!

No comments: