My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Bink is Gone!


Yes, it was a sad day... the last bink is gone.

Kru threw away the blue bink last night.

It wasn't tragic until bed time and then again this morning!

Well, not tragic, but definitely sad!!

This morning when he was not really awake, but whiny and sad, I asked him why he was sad.

"I don't know," he moaned.

I told him that he missed his binky and he agreed.

He made it through the night pretty well, but around nap time and then again bed time, he was missing it again.

Am I tempted to go and buy some more?

Absolutely not!!! :)

Been there and done that (Dakota) and I'm not going there again!!

Live and Learn!

And it is time for the bink to be gone!!

He'll be ok, just sad for a couple of days! ;)

1 comment:

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

I had to take Michael's away when he was three...you would have thought it was the end of the world!!!

Alex never touched one, so no worries. Amazing how different they are.

Oh and I would like to borrow those books you commented about on Heathers blog.