My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pant Weather!


I have been so happy the past two days due to our weather here in College Station!
For many, I'm sure this isn't that exciting of news and for others you don't understand my elation!

But...
the past two days, we have NOT broken 70 degrees!!!  YAY!!!

In the early mornings, we have even been in the upper 30s!!!!  YAY!!!

Dakota is still wearing shorts, of course, but my two others (gettin to be like Texas children!) have doned pants!  And yesterday as I was watching Kye and Kru walking into a store, I thought, I'm not used to seeing their little legs covered up, but I like it!  And I think it makes them look even taller and bigger!!!

My excitement will soon end, we are to be in the 80s almost the rest of the week, so it will be short lived, but worthy of posting, for sure!!!!


1 comment:

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

There is nothing cuter...the boys have been wearing their long pant pajamas to bed. I love baby bootys in little pants.