My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Friday, October 17, 2008

It's Official!!!!

My babies aren't babies no more!!!!

Kru is officially out of all diapers!!!
We have been potty trained for some time, but
have been wearing pull ups at night.
BUT.....
my littlest man is now wearing 
big boy underwear ALL THE TIME!!!

Today, Dakota received an invitation to a
co-ed Halloween party!
It's official... Dakota has entered the teen stage!
(Even though he is only turning 12 on Sunday!)
As his mother, I'm not exactly sure how I feel 
about him being invited to a co-ed party.

But it made me realize, once again...
how old I am
how old my little boys are getting
and how I'm not ready to....
not have a baby in the house
deal with the girl stuff
(thankfully, Dakota isn't interested...yet)

I just finished decorating Dakota's cake for his
birthday on Sunday!!  I can't believe he is going 
to be 12!!!!!!!  I'll update on that in a few days!

No comments: