My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Friday, October 10, 2008

Just wanted y'all to see this in case you haven't checked it out here.


This is a 4 foot cut out of Kaeru-boy that Darrin and Jorge will
be taking to Dallas for a comic book convention in November.
You should have seen they boys, they loved it!
They all wanted it in their rooms!
Darrin looked like a little boy too!
But, it quickly went back in the box it came from, before
any little greasy fingerprints could be found on K-boy!!

Now, you can find Kaeru-boy at Darrin's office until Nov.

How cool is that!!!

No comments: