My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Halloween

Yes, it was that time of year again!
And these are our masterpieces that we carved!
Dakota's, Kye's, and Kru's
This year Dakota and Kye did their own completely!
I was impressed!!!
Kru, using my iPhone and the pumpkin game, 
found the face he wanted on his pumpkin and mom made it happen!

This was pretty much as close as Kru would get!!!
After mom took out the nasty moldy guts, Kye was way into his design!
Dakota gutted his own and began cutting his face!
And then it was the actual night!
We all dressed up for a fun night of trick-or-treating and a party to boot!

The Stephens Clan!!!
Darrin was the guy from Guitar Hero
I was a gypsy/pirate
Dakota was a pirate
Kye was the Human Torch
and Kru was a Dragon
3 out of 5 people in my family had eye makeup on! :)
And yes, Darrin actually shaved his head into the mohawk!
Look!!!!

We had a great time with friends and of course, 
the boys each got tons of candy!




Buy Digital Prints

Kye and Kru without their hot head pieces on!!!

Buy Digital Prints

Anson and crazy lookin' Dakota!!

Buy Digital Prints

Yeah, I know it's sideways, I couldn't figure out how to turn it
but here is Bryce, Dakota and Reese!  The 3 Pirates!!!

Buy Digital Prints

Just Darrin and me!

The costumes only lasted for the door-to-door trick-or-treating!
As soon as we returned to the Hendrick's, they came off!
Kru's hair was wet with sweat and Kye's flamin' hair piece thingy
didn't even make it through the door-to door!
We cut Dakota's pirate pants to shorts to be cooler as well!
It was hot!!!

It was a great evening!!
The only thing I regret is I didn't get a picture of our 3 Stephens boys together! :(

No comments: