My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Soccer Season Begins!!!


Yesterday, we began the fall season of soccer for Dakota.
Blue Thunder took the field!!!
With the age bracket changing at this stage of the game, only 4 original Thunder boys are back.
Sarah and Mark are still coaching!! YAY!!!
And we've gained 9 more boys to complete the team!

Only having 3 practices before the first game, they did great!
Dakota passed several times to other forwards which led to scoring!

It was hot yesterday!  And we were just watching!
The boys were drenched in sweat!
It's hard to get back into playing hard when you haven't played hard all summer!

I wanted to post a few pictures of the game!
If you're in town, he plays every Saturday on Air Force 2!
We'd love to see you out on the field!!!





Way to go Thunder!!!!
5-0

1 comment:

Whitney said...

i miss going to those soccer games, drinking some starbucks, and chatting the whole way thru. I miss it so much!

Thanks for calling me family in the previous post :) dang, i miss yall. Give the boys love from me.

And WOW DARRIN! seriously, that is incredible he is published! When yall get rich, i expect a full-fledged vay-cay to Maui for 4 months holiday. Pip Pip Cheerio!