My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

I am so Blessed!!!


These ladies, Crystal, Nichole and Mary and a few more Amanda and Christina (photos unavailable) have blessed me!!

You see, I am unaccustomed to how things work at our church in regards to college students! I had a taste of it this past semester, but am realizing how wonderful and amazing it is.

I'm not sure if it is because I live in a college town and if other churches do it the way Living Hope does, but I'm again blown away by my church body!

Today was so cool!!! These 3 lovely ladies were in my house most of the day. They cleaned (even bathrooms), did laundry, took my 2 oldest to the pool, ate peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and kept me sane today!

And then, this lovely young lady came over to play with Kru all afternoon!!! Kru loves Sydni!! It was so great for him, especially with his brothers gone for him to have the undivided attention of Syd! In fact, when I attempted to speak to her, I was told that I couldn't talk to her!

Kru had a wonderful time with Sydni and I was able to get a lot accomplished as well!!! Sydni is great with kids and is super sweet! I think I may just have to kidnap her more often, even during the school year, to play with my boys!

God is good and answers prayers abundantly. Several months ago, when school had ended and our precious Whitney had left, I told the Lord that I needed other college girls to pour into my life and my boys' lives too! After only having 1 semester with Whit, we missed her so much!!! College girls just add something completely different than anyone! So we waited, and more and more college students are beginning to return to College Station and others we anxiously await!

So Amanda, Christina.... I need photos! :)
Angie.....when are you coming back! :)
Julie....when are you going to come over!!!!:)
Valerie and Alisha...you need to come eat soon!!!
And any other college girls who may read this blog, you are welcome here anytime! I can not promise excellent cuisine (right Crystal ;)) but I will always have pb&j, an open home, crazy, loud boys, a ear to listen, advice to give and prayers to be prayed!

Thank you so much for today, Crystal, Nichole and Mary!!! I can't tell you how much it meant to me!!! We got so much done!! Yay!!!

Love you all!!!!

2 comments:

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

I can not imagine my life without college girls, without them playing at my house, wrestling with my boys and eating my food.

So many people outside our Body think it is weird that I hang around with them, but it is what God intended and therefore He blesses the relationships immensley.

Oh and Sydni is the bomb!!

She is really my daughter from another mother you know!!

M said...

i wish you knew how blessed i am to know you and your family. thank you for opening your home to us...it means so much more than you know.