My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Leaving Today


Today, we as a family, set out on 2 different trips.

Dakota and I leave in a few hours for summer camp,

and

Darrin left a little while ago with Kye and Kru for

Arkansas.

He is going to go visit his parents while we are at camp.

The major difference in the 2 trips is time.

Darrin and boys - 9 hours

Dakota & I - 1 1/2 hours

I have to tell ya...

he is brave!

2 children in the van alone!

Usually, it is my job to take care of the kids while Darrin drives.

However, it will be completely different today!

Kye is in the back back and Kru is in the middle.

They each have their TV thingy in front of them along with their pillows beside them.

I pray that the trip goes as smoothly as possible.

That there will be as few potty stops along the way,
(remember, Kru is still potty training!!!)

That there will be little to no fighting front back to middle seat! ;)

And most importantly...

That they will arrive in Hot Springs safely and sane!!!

Love ya, Babe!!!!

Talk to y'all next week to let you know how things went!!!!

1 comment:

bossbug said...

YAY! made it! a 8 hour trip turned into a 10 hour trip because of potty breaks and it was so much fun we'll try the whole thing again in a few days.

love ya.