My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Kye, the Fabulous Falcon!!

A week or so ago,
Kye was one of the Fabulous Falcons at school
"for being super good." (quote from Kye)
He is always so proud of his purple ribbon,
pencil and prize from the treasure box!

As a teacher and mom,
it always makes me smile that for the
past 2 years, he has been selected within
the first month of school! :o)

Way to go Kye!!!!

In case you missed it last year,
here's the post from Kindergarten!!!

No comments: