My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Kru's First Day of Pre-K!!!

Today, it was Kru's turn to pose in front of the door.
Today, my 4 year old, began school!!!!
In fact, he was so excited that he woke up at 5:45.
Of course, I told him to go back to bed!!!
All smiles!
Finally, after dropping off everyone else, we arrived at
Kru's school! He hopped out of the car and put his backpack on!
As soon as we walked in, he found his hook, no problem!
Thank goodness for short names! ;O)
And then into the classroom!
He went straight for the paint!!! Literally, he didn't
stop at ANYTHING else! Look at his grin!
So happy!!!!
Kru loves to paint!! He came home with
3 masterpieces just today! :O)
Kru with his wonderful teachers:
Mrs. Braden & Mrs. Davis
We love them!!!!
When I picked him up, he was still smiling!
What a great first day!
But man, he was tuckered out!! :O)

No comments: