My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Kru's First Soccer Game!!!

Today, Kru took the soccer field for the first time!
With great enthusiasm, he played hard!
He has a pretty good concept of the game and at least
kicked the ball in the right direction!
Half-time fruit snack! Yum!!!
No, not a headder, but a super good throw-in!
and another!
He enjoyed it and looked so cute in his little cleats,
big shorts, shin guards and socks!!!
The U5 soccer is so much fun to watch!
No stress and cheers for everyone!
Gooooo Orange Tigers!!!!!

No comments: