My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

2 Years

Seriously?!?!?!

Yep! 2 Years in the house! And crazy, but going on our 4th year here in College Station, TX.

A serious record breaker for the Stephens! FOR SURE!!!

Really haven't made any changes to the house. Repainted a hand-stained wall, planted more bushes and made a don't even know what to call it in the front yard, as you can see from the picture.

We need to repaint the house due to fingers and hands of 3 boys, but maybe this year!??? :O)

Still blows my mind that we have lived somewhere for more than 22 months! But alas, we are still here. So 2nd house happy anniversary to us!!!

No comments: