My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

3 weeks in....

No pictures to post,

no real news to share.

Just wanted to mention what the boys are up to!

Dakota-
football! He is practicing 5-6 times a week! His ankles are sore, but he is hanging in there with ice, ace bandages, ankle supports and epsom salt! He is enjoying it! His first game is next Monday, not sure what string he is on yet, but of course he hopes he will be starting as a cornerback but I'll let you know! We will attempt to get pictures of him in his uniform on here eventually!
homework! He usually has homework every night!
youth group - this week, Dakota starts youth and I'm sure he will be busy with that as well!

Kye-
This 3rd week of school is a little less fun than last year. I think he is realizing that there is more to do in school than what Kindergarten entailed! :O) But, we press on! Making sure that we stick to bedtime is super important for the sanity of everyone come around 4:00 in the afternoons!
We are anxiously awaiting news of when gymnastic classes will begin! Will add pictures when we have some!
Awana - Kye will be a Spark again this year and will be working on memorizing the books of the Bible right away!

Kru-
Kru is into his 2nd week of school. He loves it! Everyday he comes home with at least 2 paintings all the while telling me he likes his school! :O) Kru-man is tired though! On the way home from picking up Dakota from football around 5:00, Kru falls asleep in the car! But he loves school!
Soccer begins in a couple of weeks for Kru's first time! Darrin is actually coaching his U5 team! That should provide great entertainment! I will post pictures when I have some!
Cubbies - Kru will begin his 2nd year in Cubbies! He enjoys hearing the stories and saying his verse and of course snack!

That's a wrap up of the past 3 weeks!

No comments: