My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Middle of September Already?!

My "4" Boys!

I realize that it is really past the middle of September and I have only taken 2 pictures this month!

What is wrong with me!?!

Where has the month gone!?!

I have not gone anywhere!

No visitors have distracted me!

Life, life has happened and I have not documented it at all this month!

I have to say that having 2 in all day school has made things way different!  We leave early and I do alot of taxiing!

With the Ike last week, that definitely took alot of our time, but it was fabulous!

Yesterday, Kye finally told me he didn't like school.  He tells me every morning as I attempt to wake him that he doesn't want to go to school, but yesterday was the first time he told me he didn't like it.  I know that isn't entirely true, because every day when I pick him up he tells me he had a good day, he doesn't cry going into the school (unless I haven't zipped up his jacket the correct way), but I know he is enjoying his day in Kindergarten.

I actually subbed in his room the first week on school!  That was fun!  oui... Kindergarten!

Kye, Dakota and friend, Tyler at Ms. Judy's house, eating trees????

Dakota began soccer practice last week and his first game is this Saturday.  I will try to get some pictures of that soon!  He is doing well in all of his advanced classes and he is reading like crazy!  Not complaining!  Just crazy how fast he reads a book!  He is very ready for soccer to start again!

Kru-man is crazy!  Potty training done a while ago! :)  Nice!

He is adjusting to being at home all day alone.  We go to Bible study on Wed. and on Thurs. when I teach my writing classes, he gets to go play with one of his buddy's Jack!  And Kru is a Cubbie this year in Awana!  So cute!  I wish you could hear him say his cubbie verse, 1 John 4:10, which he said Sunday night!  Way to go!!!!

He says funny things all the time and I forget to write them down immediately so I won't forget, but I will try to be better!  

1 comment:

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

I got to hear Kru say his verse...so precious.

Time is flying, it will be Christmas before we know it.