My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Friday, September 12, 2008

Hurricane Ike

Hello Everyone!

WE ARE FINE!!!

We live 90 miles from Houston and even further from Galveston which 
is already early this morning flooding even before the surge.

College Station is actually one of the cities where they are 
evacuating people to stay.

Just wanted everyone to know we are fine!  We are safe and will 
obviously get rain and wind, but we are fine!

But I hope that through all of this we remember to 
Trust in the Lord!!! 
and not to live in fear and be afraid!
And to pray for those who will lose their homes, for safety
of those who are helping victims of this and for 
people to come to the Lord through this hurricane!

NO WORRIES!!!  WE ARE FINE!!!!!

No comments: