My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Published Comic Book Artist in the House!!!!

I am proud to announce that the 3 Stephens Boys' dad, Darrin, has his first ever comic book published and ready to be in your hands!!!!!

Drum-roll please!!!!!!!!

Kaeru-Boy 

If you haven't seen his link along the page here, check it out here!

Kid friendly and parent approved!  Check it out! 

They (Jorge, the writer and Darrin, the artist) are revealing & selling these this weekend at a comic convention in Baltimore and then again at another one in Dallas in November.  My brother, Kory, is actually going to the convention on Saturday and plans to buy one from Jorge and of course get it signed (it will be worth more) by Jorge and Darrin later!

So get online and buy one for yourself!!!!

Maybe you can be one of the few who will be able to say....

"I knew him before he was famous!"

"I bought one of the original 150 printed!"

How exciting would that be!!!!  Really!?!  This is more than his cover he did awhile back!

This is a whole comic, 24 pages, bound and REAL!!!!

Way to go Babe!!  Very proud of you!

Love ya!!!!

2 comments:

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

How exciting...I know you are all proud of Darin's hard work.

Mary said...

way to go babe!