My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Soccer Season Well Underway!

Dakota's soccer season is well underway! He has scored in all of the games so far! We have a great coach who has taught them all a lot. It's so fun to see things clicking and the team working together at the beginning of the season instead of just about the time we are done!

Wanted to put up some pics of him playing! He's a lot cooler with his short hair this season!


Shoot!!! Shoot!!!

Runnin' Down!

Nice Try!

Nice Pass

Driving down the field!

Waiting for the throw in!

My helper photographer!!!

6 comments:

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

Way to go Dakota...that is how Michael is about soccer.

I love Kye and Alex...the coach finally decided to with it and developed an excercise during practice where they actually kick the cones over and it is ok!!!

We definately need to develop their own sport.

Anonymous said...

me and tom want to come watch!!! let us know when the next one is!

--Angie

BRANDI said...

julie and i too!

--Brandi

Whitney said...

hahahhahah...oh kru.

Kari said...

Hey y'all!

This Saturday is at Noon and Kye's birthday party is at 2:00 at Tiffany Park Splashpad if anyone wants to some and get wet with some 6 year olds!

Dakota's games are on Saturdays at different times! Email me and I will give you specifics. He plays through May 17! It would be super cool to have a bunch of friends from Living Hope there to cheer!

YEAH!!!

Angie said...

Dakota you did great today! we had a blast!!!

Love you kari! great to see you today. :)