My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Monday, April 28, 2008

Kye's Party!!!

A dinosaur party was requested and I
attempted to comply!!!!
I needed to have a white and chocolate cake, so I made 2.
And a good thing, we didn't have any left over!!!!

Kye had a great party at Tiffany Park splashpad!
Friends from church & school came and
Granma, Pappy, Aunt Shelly and Stephen came too!!

One reason we love to have the party here is that Kye LOVES water!!!
It was a perfect hot day! And the kids enjoyed cooling off in the water!

Waiting for the bucket to fall!!!
Jax, Kye, Daniel, Shane and George


Pinata, Darrin style!!!
We never have pinatas at parties, but we tried it.
Using Granma's cane and a nightstick, yes you heard me right,
A NIGHTSTICK!!!!
We clubbed away!!!
Dakota helps out to get a rip started!

Kye takes a swing!

Trying to keep the flames lit with the wind!

It was a great party and Kye received many wonderful gifts!
Thanks to all who came and we missed those who couldn't
make it for whatever reason! ;)

Happy Birthday! Kye!!!!

No comments: