My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Friday, April 18, 2008

Kye Goes Old School

At school the last couple of weeks, Kye has been learning
about life in the "Olden Days."

We went out to Barrington Farm at Washington on the Brazos to see a real "Olden Days" farm and that was a lot of fun. Of course, Kye enjoyed the ducks, chickens, cows and pigs the best!

Zoe, Kye, Kru, George and Rylan

Feeding the Chickens feed

Enjoying a ride in a cart!! Old Style of transportation! SLOW!!!
Kye beamed! How fun it was!!!

The dining room

My boys with the bluebonnets!

At school, they made homemade bread, beef jerky and grape jelly. He sewed a wonderful bird picture, a quilt square and made a pin cushion as well.

Kye's wares - he actually drew that bird and then sewed it himself!!!

Last Friday, we were invited to their "store" to purchase the items
that he had made. It was so cute!
We began by doing the Pledge of Allegiance.

And then a few songs and dances of that time
including, "There's a Hole in the Bucket." So cute!
"With what shall I fix it, dear 'Liza, dear 'Liza?"
Kye is truly quite a little performer!!!

For the store, Kye was in charge of selling the bread
that everyone had made!

Isn't he a cute little bread seller!?!


2 comments:

alisha said...

what a cutie! I've been to Washington on the Brazos-so fun!

Megan said...

This is so adorable! And it give me great ideas for my class next year!

Meg