My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Friday, May 14, 2010

Kye's 8th Birthday!

Kye turned 8 on April 29,
but we had his birthday on the following weekend.
He wanted a Toothless Dragon cake
from How To Train A Dragon movie,
so I did my best!
He liked it and recognized it
(even if others didn't)
And that is what is important!!!
Because of the wind, we had to fake blowing out candles! Again!!!
He invited 4 of his buddies from school
to join him at the pool!
They had a great time as you can see below!
It's hard to imagine that he is 8 already!
He continues to warm my heart with
his tenderness, compassion
and love of animals, singing for Jesus,
his family and friends!
We love you Kye!!!
"Toothless"

No comments: