My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Meet Jack

This is Jack!
Isn't he cute?
An early birthday present for Kye.

He is ecstatic!!!
Jack is a mutt, a mix of boarder collie,
pit bull, lab, who knows!
He is 11 weeks and so adorable.

A great outdoor pup!
Haven't heard a peep out of him!
Much different than our other
experiences.

Really weren't planning on this,
it kind of just happened,
but it was perfect in many ways!


Nothing like a boy and his dog!
He has been wanting one of his own
for some time! He is quite proud of
Jack and takes care of him, all on
his own!

The first day we had him, Kye cried on
the way to school because he didn't want
to leave Jack home alone.

But everyone has adjusted well to the
new addition, that is, except for Tag and
especially Shadow! He is growing on Tag,
but not a chance with Shadow.....yet!

1 comment:

Miss Willow said...

Oh my goodness, Kari - Jack is adorable! And...I can't believe I didn't know you have a blog!! Well, now we can keep up while I'm living in the frozen tundra :)
Shalom!
~Heather