My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Monday, May 24, 2010

Soccer Season Ends for Dakota

This year, Dakota went out for 3 sports: football, track and soccer. I'm proud to say that he made all 3. Soccer wrapped up the year with only 5 games, but it was great to see him play again. This year was the first to have a middle school soccer team. The boys did great and only lost 1 game. Dakota is in the back 2nd from the left.

I'm so excited because Dakota remembered how much he enjoyed the game and how much he missed it due to football season. So beginning in the fall, Dakota will be going back to soccer with his old coach, Sarah, who we love! and many of his old teammates will also be returning.
He wanted to score so badly this season, but never had one, had many attempts and even more assists. He's a great soccer player!

No comments: