My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Awana Celebration '10

Last night was the Awana Ceremony for Kye and Kru. Dakota's all grown up now and in youth, so it was just Kye and Kru this year. Both of the boys did so well with memorizing a ton of scripture and Kye learned the New Testament books of the Bible as well.
So last night they received their ribbons for completing their books.
This is Kru's last year as a Cubbie! He will be in Sparks next year!

The Cubbies sing their Cubbie song!!!
Wow! So proud of the boys and for them hiding God's word in their hearts!!
Makes a momma proud!!!

No comments: