My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

The First Day of Summer Vacation

What did you do on the 1st day of summer vacation?
We spent 5 hours at the pool!!!
I hadn't planned to stay that long, 
it just happened.

We were tired!
But the boys really didn't sleep in this morning.
I forgot to reapply the sunscreen...
we aren't burnt
we had really good base tans
but Kru's face was a little pink last night
but already tan this morning!

It was a good day!
Can't say I can stay that long every day at the pool.
But for the 1st day of summer
it was perfect!!!

No comments: