My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Friday, May 29, 2009

A Middle Schooler, 1st grader and Pre-schooler!!!

Today was the last day of school!

I now have a middle schooler!!!
Dakota will be in 7th grade in 83 days!

Kye will be in 1st grade!

and Kru will be in Pre-School 3 days a week!
Next year will be very different for all of us!
So I was a bit teary-eyed at Forest Ridge today for the Kindergarten celebration.
Dakota admitted that he would miss Cypress Grove as he will be going to College Station Middle School next year.

The boys had great years!  They both excelled in their studies.  Kye is reading!! YAY!! And Dakota continued to thrive in his advanced classes.  They had wonderful teachers and finished the year strong!
I can't believe how fast the year flew!  

Now on to summer!!!!!!

No comments: