My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Monday, June 29, 2009

Becoming A Fisherman!!!

Papa bought Kye a fishing pole for his
birthday in April.
Lately, Darrin and Kye have been
venturing off to a swampy pond thingy
in walking distance from the house.

2 weekends ago,
Kye caught a whopper!!! :o)
Definitely the biggest fish that Kye or Darrin have ever caught!!!
I don't know who was more excited,
Darrin or Kye!
They both were pretty stoked!
Even though it is stinky, muddy, and
SUPER HOT!!!!
Kye loves going down to through in the pole
or cast the net that Mr. Ken is letting us borrow!

He has the fisherman spirit, the patience
and the love of it, for sure!!!!
Way to go Kye!!! and Darrin!!! ;o)

No comments: