My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

We're Famous!

Just kidding, not really!

But our picture was in the Eagle spotted section!!!

Go here to check it out!

We were downtown last Friday night for first Friday nights in Bryan.

We saw a ton of our friends there and just happened to be with the Duty's and Hendrick's when someone asked to take our picture!

Kru would be the one with the piece of paper in front of his face! Nice!

Allen told me we were already famous, but now this picture just proves it!!!!! :o)

1 comment:

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

Yeah, well I knew you when...!!