My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Another Day at the Pool!!!!

I wasn't going to take the boys to the pool today
because we were out in the sun yesterday for 3 hours
and the heat index this week has been over 100!!

But, Miss Mary called and said that she and Miss Becky
were going to a pool in Bryan that we have never been to!
So I woke Kru up from his nap,
changed quickly
and loaded up and drove over to Henderson Harbor!
It was a nice pool and Kru REALLY liked it!
He even went down the water slide!
We had gotten out to get a snack and heard a familiar little bell!
It was the ice cream man via bicycle!
He was outside the fence of the pool!
You can't get that at College Station public pools!
So the boys enjoyed a cool snack!
Kru and Kye enjoy their Batman popsicles!
Dakota slurpin' his jolly rancher pop!
And after, Kru was a mess!!!!
Thanks Miss Mary and Miss Becky for
inviting us to Henderson Harbor!
We will have to do it again!
for sure!!!!

No comments: