My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Friday, July 24, 2009

July Whirlwind part 1

I can't believe that July has almost passed
and I haven't updated at all!
So today,
I'm going to try...

At the beginning of the month,
Darrin and I went to California
to visit Kory and Shelley.

The boys stayed home with Miss Amanda and all her helpers!
(Miss Anna, Mr. Paul, Mr. Cameron, Miss Angela, Mr. Brian & the Freemans!)
Thanks to all of you!!!!!

The boys had a blast!
Cindy sent me these pictures of them at the pool
from her phone while we were gone!



Claiming she was going to hold these cute boys for ransom!
:o)

We enjoyed ourselves a ton, but we were
happy to get back to these boys!!!

No comments: