My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Monday, May 11, 2009

Now, It Makes Me Look Like a Girl!!!!

Last night, we had AWANA store night.
Kru was so sweet and bought me a wiggly,
squishy bug looking thing, and gave it to me and said,
"Happy Mother's Day!"

Kru also bought a bunch of other toys and things...
One was this blue colored necklace that he really loved.
He put it on when we got home and asked me,
"Mom, do you like my beautiful necklace?"
Of course I told him I did.

"I like my necklace!"
and then...
all of a sudden it started blinking lights.
"Mom, now it makes me look like a girl!"
Hands on hips, tone in voice,
he was unimpressed!!!!
It was too cute and I had to tell ya about my sweet boy!
Well about 1 of my sweet boys!!!

2 comments:

Hendrick Family said...

I'm laughing! I can hear him saying all that!! So funny!

Heather

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

So cute...enjoy that wiggly bug, those are cool!!