My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Friday, May 15, 2009

Champions for the 2nd time!!!!!

This past Saturday was the spring soccer tournament.
We were top seeded going in and after having an
undefeated season, we hoped to have great success.
We had a 9:00 game --- we won 9-0
And then a 4:00 game --- we won 4-1
So we're in the championship game!

The last huddle up!!!
Go Thunder!!!!
We played hard, but right away the other team scored.
Going into halftime it was 0-2 --- we were losing! (1st time all season)
The boys came out after halftime and played their tails off!
We tied the score at 2-2 and had to go into a 5 minute overtime.
It was the most stressful game of Dakota's I have watched!!
And we scored with 1 1/2 minutes left!
WE WON!!!!!   3-2
Undefeated since August of 2008!!
Way to go boys!!!

Can you tell they were excited?!?!?!

Dakota with Coach Sarah!

After watching this kid play soccer for over 7 years, 
it's hard to believe that it is over!
We aren't sure if he is going to play rec soccer again!
That makes me sad, he is good and fast!!!
I hope he will change his mind, but if not, 
it has been fun watching him grow in soccer!
He learned the most in these past 4 seasons 
with Sarah than ever before!!!
Thanks Sarah!
Way to go Thunder!
Love you Dakota!!!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Kari-

I just read about you getting that makeover from Kye and then Kru's little necklace, and seriously, i laughed so hard. I miss those kids, they have such personality.

And hey, i thought Roberto moved! I'm glad he's still there. tell him hey for me.

I love yall. :)

And thanks for that book you sent me! OMG, it's amazing! thank you!