My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Monday, May 18, 2009

A Howdy Sing-a-Long with Kye

Last Thursday at Forest Ridge,
they had their spring sing-a-long.
It was country themed!
Kye wore my beaten cowboy hat and jeans!
He wanted to wear boots, but we don't have any!
I guess we really aren't true Texans yet! =o)

The Kindergardeners sang a total of 3 songs.
The first was a country song that was great!
It was so cute, they ended in a bow!!
What a gentleman!!!!

Then they sang the Forest Ridge Falcons song!
And then ended the program with the song,
Americana!!!  YAY! United States of America!!

Mrs. B and Kye!!!

1 comment:

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

How sweet, I love those things and girl we got boots if you ever need any!!