My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Pool Season 2009 Begins!!!

Today, we went to the pool for the first time for the 2009 season!!!!
It was so great!!!
WE ARE SOOOO WHITE!!!!
I'm ready for a tan!!!!

Some friends were there to play with and it
made me so happy to know that summer 
is just right around the corner!
But for now, we can spend our afternoons after school,
AT THE POOL!!!!
Dakota was there too, but had to leave for soccer 
practice before I pulled out the camera!
The boys were exhausted and went to bed
so easily tonight!!!!
I LOVE THE POOL,
IT IS MY FRIEND!!! =)
A friend that I have missed and am thrilled
the pool is back into our everyday life!!!
YAY!!!!!!!
Come swim with us!!!!

No comments: