My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Friday, April 10, 2009

The Circus Came to College Station

Yep!  It's here this weekend!
And we went last night!!!

The plan was to make it a fun, family night!
We were going to meet a ton of friends from church!
We all bought tickets at the same time, so we
would all be in the same section!

FUN!

Well, only 3 out of the 5 Stephens ended up attending!
But Dakota, Kye and I had a good time!
(Kru threw a HUGE!!!! fit at supper and refused to eat.
We told him he had to eat if he wanted to go to the circus.
Obviously, that didn't happen!!!!)

Here a just a few shots from last night!

2 Clowns!

1 of my favorites, the elephants!
too bad my camera didn't take better pictures!!

Just a few of the peeps we sat with!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.