My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter 2009

We had a nice Easter this year.
The boys had Friday and Monday off, so it was a nice long weekend!

We began by coloring eggs on Friday night with Miss Mary.
We had a TON of eggs!!!!

Kru was a lot more focused this year and took his time.  No more just tossing eggs into the cup!
By the end of the 6 dozen or so eggs, he was ready for bed!



Way to be using the spoon and not your hands Kru-man!



Miss Mary taking her time!

Cute eggs!

Such crazy kids!!!! =)

Saturday we just relaxed.  Darrin took the boys to the park and I caught up on my scrapbooking that I haven't done in forever!!!

Easter morning the boys were up early to find their baskets!  And then we went to church.  The boys all heard the Resurrection Story and what Easter is really all about.  I had the joy of serving in children's worship on Sunday and we sang, danced and retold the Easter story as well!!  




In the afternoon, we went over to the house of a gillion girls and had an egg hunt with Diamond, Deisia, and Little Man!  Miss DaVondria, Miss Heather, Miss Brittany, Shay, Darrin and I hid the eggs!  The yard is HUGE!  and the boys had fun searching for all of the eggs!  Too much candy was eaten, for sure!









And then.....not sure how it began....a waterfight began!  What started out with tiny waterguns turned into almost every trashcan in the house, a hose on the roof, pans and pitchers - full blown waterfight!!!  The college age kids had no mercy on the littler kids!  Almost everyone was soaked by the end.  Darrin and I sat safely in the house, laughing and dry!!!  I only have these 2 pictures because I knew if I ventured out to take even 1 outside, I would have been fair game! Just know that my 3 boys were soaked, dirty and rode home almost buck-naked!!!!

Darrin sneaking up from behind to surprise Dakota!
Kye and Mary filling up their pitchers!
(Yes, Mary's foot is broken!!!)

No snakes this Easter, but we had a wonderful day remembering what Jesus did for us and having fun with friends!!!

No comments: