My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Kye-Kye!!!!!

7 years ago today

we had our second baby

and we named him Kye.

We had no idea how much 

our lives would change and 

be affected by this little man.

I love your individuality and your

enthusiasm for life!

I love to watch you sing to Jesus!





   I love how you can remember animal facts better than anyone I know!



You make me laugh and smile!

You are a friend to anyone and love to make new friends wherever you go!!!

Being the tallest in your class doesn't bother you and you don't mind it when people think you are older than you are!



You are deeply loved and I'm proud of all the accomplishments you have made this year in Kindergarten!!!

Just yesterday, you lost your 2 front teeth!  Another evidence of getting older!

I love you Kye-Kye!!!

I look forward to seeing what your 7th year of life brings and that I get to experience it along with you.

My prayer is that you will know how much Jesus loves you and that you will grow closer to Him each and everyday.  That you won't lose your spunkiness and quarkiness that makes you, you!!! That you continue to  know how much we love you!!! 

Happy Birthday Kye!!!

I love you,

Mom  =)

2 comments:

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

Happy Birthday Kye, have a great day!!

Ms. Kathryn, Michael and Alex

Hendrick Family said...

Oh Kye...you make us laugh!

Happy Birthday!

We love you!

The Hendricks