My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Monday, November 17, 2008

Mom, I'm REALLY cold!!!!

You know your child is a Texan when...
he HATES the cold.
Yes, Kru-man is definitely a Texas kid!
Moving here shortly after his 1st birthday,
he doesn't remember the cold of Nebraska!

He hates being cold!
This weekend was pretty much miserable for him.
"I don't want to be cold!" he was saying
as he was crying!

He wants to wear shorts all the time and doesn't
like the long pants!  Again, proving that he
is a southern baby!

Yes, all of our blood has thinned since being here, 
but all of us, except for Kru,
enjoy breaking out the long pants and jackets!

I think it also proves that no matter where you were born,
it's what you are used to, and Kru is most definitely used to
HOT and heat and Texas!

I think it's funny!

P.S.
You should hear his accent!
and I'm not so sure if I think that is funny!!! ;>)

1 comment:

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

I love hearing his voice when he says his Cubbie verse.

Alex told me the other day that he was allergic to cold, I said me too!!

Michael is still fighting to wear shorts...doesn't want to give up the ghost!!