My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Kye's Fall Sing-a-Long

Forest Ridge had its 50s fall sing-a-long on Friday.
The 8 Kindergarten classes sang,
"How much is that Doggy in the Window"
hence the dog ears!
Kye, who loves to sing, was not shy at all and 
did a fabulous job.  He was standing in the 3rd
row back, so I couldn't get that good of pictures, but
he did great!  I even took video, but I can't figure
out what is wrong with it, I can only hear it not see it!
So no video! :(
He knew all of the words and did all of the motions!
So cute!
After the 1st and 2nd graders did their pieces, 
all 400 some kids sang the Twist and 
You Should Have Known and then the school song,
Fabulous Falcons!

All the teachers were in costume as well and this is
Kye's teacher, Mrs. Birkenhoff.

1 comment:

Hendrick Family said...

How cute is he?

Heather