My life with the 3stephensboys is exciting, trying, fulfilling, entertaining, amazing, tiring, inspiring... what God made me for & what I love. Therefore, you may not see many pictures of Darrin or me, but you will get an eye full of my 3stephensboys in all of their glory, amazement and cuteness! Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!

Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Kru-man


Happy number 3 Kru!!!!

It blows my mind that you are 3 already!
Seems like yesterday that you appeared into our lives
smiling and delightful, completing our family!

You are such a joy!
I love you in so many ways and for so many reasons.
I LOVE your laugh! It is contagious!
I love your smile!
I love how you say, "Sydni & Jalie"
I love to hear you sing!
I love seeing you get so excited that you shake!
Catching you off of the diving board and slide is great!
You are so brave!
I love that you love to snuggle and cuddle!

You have blessed me and made me a better mother!
You are your own little person, unique to the core.

You are such a big little man!
Occasionally I have to stop and remind myself that you are saying things
that you say, doing things that you are doing, because I want to keep
you my baby forever! But you are getting big!
Going potty now!
Feeding yourself!
Dressing yourself!
"I want to do it myself!" often escapes your lips!

I love you so much and I'm so thankful that God gave you to me.
I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for your life.
As you continue to fall more in love with Jesus,
I pray that He will become more important to you than anything else!

Love you my sweet little Kru-man!
Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

Happy Birthday Kru!!

I hope you had a wonderful day. You are such a sweet boy.